Hello, My name is Daniel and I am 15 years old. I created this blog as part of a class in my school. The course is called Aice Media Studies. I enjoy making videos and when I grow up want to go into the film industry.
Friday, October 28, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR
CCR Well, all seems to be done here, below I have provided the links to both my CCRs. Talk Show: CCR Talk Show Director Commentary: CCR...
-
CCR Well, all seems to be done here, below I have provided the links to both my CCRs. Talk Show: CCR Talk Show Director Commentary: CCR...
-
Things We Could Improve While recording we have had many thing we could have improved on. One thing I think we could have done better ...
-
Production Day 2 Preparations Preparing for day 2 of production we are making sure we are ready. As stated in previous blog posts our p...
No comments:
Post a Comment